Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday but Different Monday

Moday again!

Yeah but this time I got a different Moday. Why?

Because today is the first day for my daughter to go to nursery school where she will meet new people, and hope she will make new friends. And She will learn some English, Chinese and (unavoidable) Singlish words. And she can learn how to deal with others and many more.

But She already knows how to sing, play guitar and play around herself. You can't believe it? I got many proves. :D

Sometimes I think is it too early to send her to school? But I know that she needs friends. Because normally she plays alone. And neither I nor my wife got much time to accompany her especially during weekdays.

Another thing is that she is regarded speaking slow. All the people around her are adults and speaking very first for her even though we tried to speak slowly to her.

So I think that this is the right decision for her to go to school.

My wife just texted me that my daughter seemed to be ok.

My wife was just sitting outside of the school when my daughter was playing inside the classroom.

The nursery school is very close to our flat. Only 2-3 minutes walking distance.

But the school fees is not cheap.

There are many criteria.

Half day or full day.
Child is a Singaporean?
Mother is a working Singaporean or non-working Singaporean?

Based on the criteria, school fees will be subsidized.

But we all are just PR so we cannot enjoy the subsidized fees.

But well as long as the school can help my daughter improve in any aspects of her life, $600 + would be nothing for us.

Keep it up baby. Ah phay loves you.

2 comments:

  1. သမီးေလးေပ်ာ္သြားမွာပါ ။ေသာၾကာသမီးအစြမ္းလည္း မၾကာမွီျပလာပါလိမ့္မယ္ :-)

    ေက်ာင္းလခကေတာ့ .....၂သန္းထီေပါက္ ရာထူးတိုး bonus ၁ႏွစ္ကို ေလးေက်ာ့ေလာက္ရပါေစေသာ္ ...။

    ReplyDelete
  2. အင္း ေပ်ာ္သြားပါေစလို႔ပဲ ထင္ပါတယ္။
    မေန႔ကေတာ့ အာၿပဲနဲ႔ ငိုေနတာ သနားစရာေကာင္းတယ္။
    ဒီေန႔အထိ ေက်ာင္းမွာ ေန႔တစ္၀က္ပဲ ထားတယ္။
    ေန႔ခင္းသိပ္ခ်ိန္ေရာက္ရင္ျပန္ေခၚလာခဲ့တယ္။
    မနက္ျဖန္ဆို ေက်ာင္းမွ သူ႔ကို စၿပီးသိပ္ေတာ့မယ္။
    သမီးေလးက ေက်ာင္း အိကၤ်ီေလးနဲ႔ အရမ္းခ်စ္ဖို႔ေကာင္းတယ္။
    ေနာက္မွ ဓတ္ပံုရိုက္ၿပီး တင္ထားဦးမယ္။

    ReplyDelete