Monday, January 24, 2011

long time no see byar

Happy New Year everyone!

Wish you all had a happy prosperous year ahead.

It's been quite a while that I have failed to write even a single entry.

I am lacking continuity in most of the things not only in writing.

There are so many things to learn, so many things should be learned and so many things expected to be learned.

So we call this life.

Sometimes I find it our life is too many things to do.

I care about my life, my daughter, my wife, my parents, relatives and other poor people.

Sometimes I feel that I am not very good as a father. I am still selfish at sometimes as a father.

I hope that I can dedicate my time to my daughter more for her development rather than stupidly downloading
movies and playing with my phones.

You know that downloading and playing with the phone is so addicted.

You will know it when you own a phone that you can run 2/3 operating systems.

In this year, hopefully I can improve my poor English although I keep on downloading so many books and some learning videos from time to time but never try to try them :P

And got six pack ab in this year. I am serious, according to the exercise, it is not very difficult to lose belly fat.

It is true but the problem is diet. I need to eat 6 small meals a day which is almost impossible for me to do that.

So better work harder since I can't control over my diet very well.

Hope all above wishes come true. :D

Bye now.

Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment